Thursday, July 5, 2012

F&Q.

05 JULY 2012
1737

I went through and was reading the stats to my blog and I figured I could answer some questions to some of the searches that my blog came up under.

Yes, you can bring your cell phone and laptop and electronics to CORTRAMID. In fact, I highly recommend bringing your phone, camera, and laptop.

Yes, you will spend all your stipend money. You'll spend it mainly on food too. It's inevitable.

Bring lots of civilian attire. You'll be wearing it more than you think.

Yes, you can bring an extra suitcase and backpack with stuff.

If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment. I see the comments and can answer them, no problem :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. Waiting for the marines to tell if i got the scholarship. GO MARINES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this entire blog today, looking up information about CORTRAMID, because unfortunately (for me) my boyfriend is going in a few days. This made me really happy for him, yet really sad for me, because he is going to be having so much fun and meeting so many people without me. However, I feel a lot better, because I know what he will be doing over the course of the 4 weeks. Luckily, I get to fly to San Diego on June 21st (a day before they get out this year) and spend a week in San Diego with him and his parents and he can show me all the cool places to hang out. I can't thank you enough for posting your experience for everyone to read, it was SUPER helpful. Thanks again, and I wish you the very best with your Navy career.
    - Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was the run time you needed for the pfa?? do you get the satisfactory category? I am asking because i have been in physical therapy and out of running for a while and i leave in 2 weeks. Also if i know i cannot not do something during marine week do i just go to medical? and what type of civilian clothing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for writing this! I actually leave for cortramid in about 36 hours and with your experiences, memories, and advice you kindly shared I'm more stoked for this cruise than ever before!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete