Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 24.

17 JUNE 2012
1114

I know I haven't updated the past two days, but all I've really done was hang out with friends and beach it! The weather is surprisingly AMAZING and I even got sunburnt!! I'm so proud. Hopefully when we finish today I'll be able to go to the beach again :)

Anyway, I'm blogging from my phone right now because I wanted to share my morning. Yesterday we got fitted for our flight suits and today we're wearing them! We mustered at 0940 to head over to Naval Base North Island We're practicing bail out training today because we start flying on Tuesday. We sat in a T-34, got all strapped in and went over bail out procedures. Tomorrow we have our swim test that we have to pass in order to fly too.

Being in these flight suits is sweet! They're super comfy and good looking too. Just being in a flight suit makes me want to be an aviator. But do I really wanna fly? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment